Your eyebrows play a major role behind the overall appearance. Therefore, it is important to make them look perfect. Out of the methods available for the people to enhance the appearance of eyebrows, microblading holds a prominent place. This is a tried and a tested method available for you to deliver a new look to your face and enhance the eyebrows. But before you go through microblading, it is important to have a clear understanding about the Do’s and Don’ts of it.
- Your research – It is important to conduct an extensive research before you make the decision to move ahead with microblading. That’s because you need to get in touch with the best technician in your local area. During the research, you will need to pay extra attention towards the feedback maintained throughout the past. Then you will get the opportunity to go ahead with your decision while keeping peace of mind.
- Your pre work – Before visiting the office of the technician, you will need to prepare accordingly. Therefore, you will need to refrain from waxing or plucking your eyebrows. The technician would create the new eyebrow through microblading by taking measurements about the current eyebrow. In addition, you need to be careful not to use exfoliators for a period of 72 hours.
- Communicate with the technician – It is important to maintain effective communications with the microblading technician in order to get the best possible results. Failing to communicate would keep you away from getting eyebrows done with desired fullness. ]
- Take post care applications – When you get the final eyebrows from microblading, you would get the need to show them off. However, you need to be careful enough not to use any makeup or skin care products. They can cause scratching, peeling or picking of the surface area. In addition, you should not expose the area to direct sunlight at least for a period of 10 days.
- Be unrealistic about results – When you are getting eyebrow microblading done, you should never be unrealistic about the results that you would receive. You might feel like it would take multiple visits in order to make the eyebrows look as you desire. However, microblading is a simple two-step process, which is in a position to deliver faster results that you think. On the other hand, you should never think that microblading is not a permanent technique. One treatment has the ability to help you get good looking eyebrows, which can last for few years.
- Overdo it – Last but not least, it is important for you to keep in mind that it is not a good idea to overdo microblading. The results delivered by this technique can last at least a couple of years. Therefore, you don’t need to get it done every single month.
Now you have a clear idea about the things that you need to do and you should not do when getting microblading. You should stick to these tips in order to get desired results.