Microshading is one of the techniques and this yields a powder-filled natural look. No hassle and ready to go. Microshading is performed using either an electric hand tool or manual. A Microshading/ombre technique makes it appear a powder filled eyebrows, similar to the look with make up. Pigment is applied generously and across an entire area and may include a gradient, transitioning from one color to another.
Some benefits of this procedure is it last longer than Microblading. Microshading lasts two years on average. Depending on different factors such as skin type and lifestyle. Microshading is better suited for those with oily and sensitive skin or thicker eyebrows that only require a bit of shaping.
Benefits of Microshading
Immediate results. You walk out with more beautiful, refined brows.
No downtime. Side effects are typically limited to mild, temporary redness and tenderness. It’ll just look like you’ve had a bit of sun in the treatment area. You can go back to work the day after the procedure. The initial color will be darker the first few days than it will be when it heals. It takes 10-14 days to fully heal, after which the color will settle normal and natural. “No working out for 48 hours after procedure”.
Minimal discomfort. Microshading doesn’t go as deep as traditional tattoo, and most patients only require a topical anesthetic to stay comfortable. – Results last 1-3 years. Microshading lasts, but you aren’t committing to this look for a lifetime. – Touch-ups are easy. To adjust or maintain your look just come in for a touch-up treatment every couple of years, or as needed. In selecting colors, we have a variety of colors and will custom match your skin tone and hair color.
Have a fresh awakening look 24/7. No need to spend more time making up by the morning. Now you can have the perfect “Powder fill brows” Ombre look on your eyebrows permanently, and hassle free.
Who is not a good candidate for Microshading?
- Patients with Diabetes, Glaucoma, Bleeding disorders and in general people with any sort of illness which may cause difficulties during the healing process.
- People who tend to easily hyper-pigment.
- People taking any kind of medication or with any type of illness that compromises the immune system.
- A person who normally spends a lot of time tanning, since UVA rays will eventually alter the pigments.
- Any person under control for any existing medical condition. We recommend you consult with your doctor before considering any kind of permanent makeup treatment.
Microshading helps a lot of women who suffers dullness and thin eyebrows. It gives more self confidence to conquer everyday life. No more eyebrow make up that it can save a lot of time and money.