Aging, the process of getting older. When we hear the word old, not all of us would be willing to accept that fact. Most of us are proud to tell people our age but look younger than expected. Many would take supplements that could make them look young. Some would take a Yoga class as it will help to release all stress that can make us have an old appearance. There are a lot of anti-aging products in the marketplace, but a number of people would really invest in a surgical or a non-surgical procedure. We all wanted an immediate effect. Let us take a look at these no-knife and with cuts anti-aging procedures.
Non- Surgical is a medical treatment that does not involve cutting of the skin, considered as a safe and effective treatment of choice. We, women prefer to do this, as we want to achieve a youthful glow. See the non-surgical procedures below:
- Botulinum Toxin is considered safe and effective for the reduction of facial wrinkles and relaxation of the muscles.
- Hyaluronic Acid is approved as temporary fillers for facial augmentation. This procedure process by very fine needles. It can smooth the wrinkles and paralyzed the muscles. Will last 3- 9 months and most people do it twice or thrice a year.
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction is an injected process that reduces fat, pregnant or breastfeeding should not take this procedure. A patient must retain their weight in order to have a result that will last long. And to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Hair Removal is a procedure that fast and painless treatment gives lasting results. This will also remove spots and wrinkles.
- Chemical Peel uses a chemical solution to remove the outer layer of old skin. Patients will experience a burning sensation for almost 10 minutes. Avoid any medical procedure during this time for 10 days before the surgery it might result in blood clotting.
- Plasma Fibroblast is a cosmetic therapy, low risk, and cheaper surgery. Numbing cream is applied to ease pain during the treatment. The healing process is a maximum of 10 days.
While surgical treatment is always more expensive than non-surgical. This could really hurt your pocket. However, even if it would cost arms and legs, many still want to choose this kind of procedure.
- Facial rejuvenation and the anti-aging procedure are one of the best treatment making your skin look smoother, younger and having a healthier glow. It can be performed through a surgical and non-surgical procedure.
- Eyelid Surgery or eye lift. It reduces bagginess from the lower eyelids and removes excess skin from the upper eyelids. Healing process takes about 2 weeks.
- Facelift creates a smoother and youthful face. Surgeon’s removes excess skin to reshape the lower part of the face. The procedure will take almost 5 hours. And it will not last long, after 5-6 years you’ll need an additional procedure such as a neck lift, eyelid surgery, forehead lift, brow lift, chemical or laser peel, and cheek or chin implants. A facelift is so expensive and not covered by insurance.
- Laser skin resurfacing may help your skin look younger and healthier. Its removes skin layer by layer with clarity. Your surgeon asks not to take any medications 10 days before the surgery, it can cause blood clotting. If you smoke you should stop it 2 weeks before it will perform, it might prolong healing.
- Nose Job or Rhinoplasty is one of the most usual cosmetic procedure it will change nose shape, to have a more pleasing appearance. Improve its function for breathing problems resulting from birth defects can be solved.
If you have to decide on choosing a surgical procedure you have to choose the surgeons you trust. Always check if they are licensed and certified to do the job. Make sure that the clinic has sanitary precautions. We just don’t want to enhance our physical look, we always have to ensure that we are in safe hands.